Lilliputiens

Discussions autour des géants du Royal de Luxe

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

Pour éviter toute ambiguïté, notez que les fondateurs de ce forum ne font pas partie de la compagnie Royal de Luxe. Pour joindre la compagnie, rendez-vous sur leur site web : royal-de-luxe.com

The founders of this forum are not members of the Royal de Luxe company. In order to contact Royal de Luxe, please visit their website : royal-de-luxe.com

#1 03/04/2008 22:28

ren
Administrateur

About this forum

Welcome to the English part of the forum !

This forum is about the street theater company Royal de Luxe. You may talk about any subject concerning this company or their shows.

Note that this forum was created by fans, and is not an official forum.

Have fun,

#2 13/05/2008 01:22

Nokigrrl
Lilliputien discret
Lieu : Woodbridge, VA, USA

Re : About this forum

Ren,

Thank you for this forum.  As a (now former) Lilliputien discret I comprehend just enough french to understand the context and avidly "babel fish" whole entries to learn more of Royal de Luxe.

You have made me feel welcome and I appreciate it.

My fondest regards,
Nokigrrl

Shirley Couteau
Woodbridge, Virginia
USA

#3 31/08/2008 15:54

mederic
Lilliputien bavard

Anyone planing to pay a visit to Liverpool and its giant this week end remember to double check the trains timetable before leaving London or Birmingham as major disturbance will occur on train tracks saturday 06th and sunday 07th.

#4 05/09/2008 19:50

EL Gigante
Lilliputien bavard
Lieu : Le Havre

Hello everyone... I'm happy to can see pictures, video, and news to the new show of La Machine.
I want thank all the britanics for their photographic and video works to Liverpool.
Bye... EL GIGANTE ( The english word for El Gigante is : The Giant )

"N'oubliez pas Messieurs, les paroles de nos philosophes... Elles disent que rien n'est grand, ni petit, que par comparaison... Allez Messieurs !!!"

#5 12/02/2009 12:13

EL Gigante
Lilliputien bavard
Lieu : Le Havre

Hy everybody, if you're intersting by a travel from Nantes in june 2009, for the new royal de luxes' show, please go to the "Autre spectacle..." title of this forum for say if you want o go on...

"N'oubliez pas Messieurs, les paroles de nos philosophes... Elles disent que rien n'est grand, ni petit, que par comparaison... Allez Messieurs !!!"

Pied de page des forums